IonoProbe 1.33

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2006
      IonoProbe 1.33 has been released. This version works with Internet
      Explorer 7.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Stan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
        Alex,

        I just purchased IonoProbe this past week and I wondered why it stopped
        working a few days ago. I had installed IE7 final release and that was
        about the time it stopped working. Thanks for the update! 73..

        Stan, K9SWX

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"