Assistance required for degree research

  • Derek Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006
      Please let me start off by apologising for this e-mail being a bit off-
      topic. I am a genuine member of this forum requesting the assistance of
      my fellow peers.

      I am currently studying for a degree in web design and have to
      interview 1,000 people to collect data for my dissertation.

      If you have a few minutes to spare, my questionnaire can be found at...

      http://www.g7lfcsoftware.co.uk/jaynes_dissertation

      No personal, or identifiable, data is collected by the questionnaire.

      Your help would be very much appreciated and, once again, I apologise
      for the off-topic posting.

      Regards
      Derek
      G7LFC