Re: [dxatlas] Bandmaster bug

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi Corey,

      Thank you for reporting the bug, I will see if I can reproduce and fix it.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      -----------

      Hello everyone,

      I think found a bug when using bandmaster on a win 2000 server
      machine. the error occurs when i am click and dragging the spectrum in
      the bandmap screen.

      I receive a "catastrophic error" pop-up window if I only click in grey
      frequency band on the left of the map. The error only occurs if I
      click and there is no dragging motion. However, if the mouse moves
      while the left mouse button is depressed then there is no error. I
      usually have to restart to reset the error.

      Corey