Antennas in HamCAP

  • kc0rdg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23 12:51 PM
      In HamCAP under the last tab, Ant, is it possible to edit those? I am
      going to be getting a Hexbeam but it will not be at 40'. It will be
      around 25-30'.

      Thanks

      Elijah
    • kc0rdg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23 12:56 PM
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "kc0rdg" <kc0rdg@...> wrote:

        > In HamCAP under the last tab, Ant, is it possible to edit those? I am
        > going to be getting a Hexbeam but it will not be at 40'. It will be
        > around 25-30'.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Elijah

        Nevermind, I found this post,
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dxatlas_group/message/42

        It answers my questions but I have no idea how to make a file that
        would put the Hex at 25' instead of 40'.