Re: [dxatlas] high resolution file

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi Dave,

      It looks like your download is broken. Please see if you can get the
      complete file using a download manager.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      I just downloaded DX Atlas, and wanted to also get the high resolution
      file, but everytime I download it and attempt to unzip it, I get
      a "invalid or corrupt file" message. Is the problem on my end or the
      other?
      Dave, NJ4F
    • NJ4F
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006