Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe is getting latest info

  • mr. digital
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
      Ionoprobe is set to get the latest data. I've used download old data
      also. When I open DX Atlas, it's saying real time data not
      available. I am wondering why it worked when I installed it for the
      first week or so but has since not kept up to date. It seems like
      its a day or so behind and thus Atlas is saying it doesn't have the
      most recent data. When I go into the main Ionoprobe screen (ie. not
      the summary one) it gives the current sunspot numbers, etc, but it
      isn't updating the summary one.

      See a screenshot here...

      http://geocities.com/digitaleli/dxatlas.jpg

      Thanks

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Mr. Digital,
      >
      > Please make sure that IonoProbe actually has the data that DX Atlas
      > requests, namely, the 90-day average SSN, effective SSN, and
      Auroral index.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
        It can be seen on your screenshot that IonoProbe does not have enough data
        to calculate the 90-day average sunspot number. Switch to the Year tab in
        IonoProbe and make sure that you have enough SSN data for the last 90 days.

        73 Alex VE3NEA