Re: [dxatlas] Re: Consistent problem of division by zero - Faros V1.0

  • AA0OI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      HI : try Alex direct: alshovk@...
      it seem to me that we had this problem when we were first beta testing this and as it turned out there was a minor file missing from the program.. I would ( if you haven't already) try redownloading program, and deleting old one, ( save your registration file) reinstalling and put in yur registration file.. just a thought..
      Garrett
      AA0OI

      M5AEX <m5aex@...> wrote:
      I'm running XP pro