Re: Consistent problem of division by zero - Faros V1.0

  • gdwe4s
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "M5AEX" <m5aex@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I am having a continual problem of a 'division by zero' error that
      is making
      > Faros unusable at present. All the icons are greyed out
      (soundcard,
      > transceiver and time servers) so i assume everything is okay there.
      >
      > I understand a new version is due very soon but i wonder if others
      are
      > having a similar problem and whether there is a work-around please?
      >
      > 73
      > Andrew M5AEX

      Hi Andrew,

      I have seen this error as well when using VAC - Virtual Audio Control
      to route audio amongst several applications I'm concurrently running.
      Once I had VAC configured properly, the errors went away. Are you
      running any other applications which may conflict with Faros? For
      example: IPSound, HRD, etc...

      Grady WE4S
      Website: http://home.comcast.net/~wgdonaldson/