Consistent problem of division by zero - Faros V1.0

  • M5AEX
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 9:11 AM
      Hi

      I am having a continual problem of a 'division by zero' error that is making
      Faros unusable at present. All the icons are greyed out (soundcard,
      transceiver and time servers) so i assume everything is okay there.

      I understand a new version is due very soon but i wonder if others are
      having a similar problem and whether there is a work-around please?

      73
      Andrew M5AEX
    • gdwe4s
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22 9:41 AM
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "M5AEX" <m5aex@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I am having a continual problem of a 'division by zero' error that
        is making
        > Faros unusable at present. All the icons are greyed out
        (soundcard,
        > transceiver and time servers) so i assume everything is okay there.
        >
        > I understand a new version is due very soon but i wonder if others
        are
        > having a similar problem and whether there is a work-around please?
        >
        > 73
        > Andrew M5AEX

        Hi Andrew,

        I have seen this error as well when using VAC - Virtual Audio Control
        to route audio amongst several applications I'm concurrently running.
        Once I had VAC configured properly, the errors went away. Are you
        running any other applications which may conflict with Faros? For
        example: IPSound, HRD, etc...

        Grady WE4S
        Website: http://home.comcast.net/~wgdonaldson/