Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe is getting latest info

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
      Hi Mr. Digital,

      Please make sure that IonoProbe actually has the data that DX Atlas
      requests, namely, the 90-day average SSN, effective SSN, and Auroral index.
      Check the summary panel in IonoProbe and, if any of these indices are not
      displayed, use the Download Old Data or Download Recent Data menu command to
      get the missing data. Please note that IonoProbe needs daily SSN data for
      the last 90 days in order to calculate the 90-day average SSN.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
        Ionoprobe is set to get the latest data. I've used download old data
        also. When I open DX Atlas, it's saying real time data not
        available. I am wondering why it worked when I installed it for the
        first week or so but has since not kept up to date. It seems like
        its a day or so behind and thus Atlas is saying it doesn't have the
        most recent data. When I go into the main Ionoprobe screen (ie. not
        the summary one) it gives the current sunspot numbers, etc, but it
        isn't updating the summary one.

        See a screenshot here...

        http://geocities.com/digitaleli/dxatlas.jpg

        Thanks

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
          It can be seen on your screenshot that IonoProbe does not have enough data
          to calculate the 90-day average sunspot number. Switch to the Year tab in
          IonoProbe and make sure that you have enough SSN data for the last 90 days.

          73 Alex VE3NEA