Test

  • Raymond Bolt :- MI0RUC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2006
      just a test email
    • wapiti_sur_slayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
        This is a test to see if I am still a member of this group. I posted
        two questions last week, and have received no response yet. I know that
        some might consider my question dumb, but it was ask in all sincerity.
        I am trying to get into DX, and was willing to invest a considerable
        amount of money to purchase the necessary programs that I thought would
        make that possible. If I am wrong in posting this here, please let me
        know.

        Spencer Shields W7SUR
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
          Hi Spenser,

          I guess you missed my recent reply to you that explained how to request help
          with my software. Here is a copy.

          If you have questions that you think other
          users of the software can answer, don't hesitate to ask them here. If you
          need help directly from the author of the program, then send your message to
          my email address shown at the DX Atlas web site.