Re: [dxatlas] IE7, no IONOPROBE (Same as Max's Issue)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hi Kevin,

      Welcome to the group.

      You cannot have both IE6 and IE7b on your system at the same time. However, if you uninstall IE7b, IE6 will be restored automatically.

      If the problem is not fixed in the final version of IE7, I will implement a work around in IonoProbe once IE7 final is released.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2006
        Hi Alex

        using ie7 beta3, it looks like Alex you could do the work arround.

        Nothing changed with IE7b3

        73, de DL1IK

        Burkhard