IonoProbe keeps requesting Registration Code

  • Craig Sharrow
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2006
      I purchased BandMaster, DXAtlas and IonoProbe. Installed registration
      codes for each of the 3 programs.

      IonoProbe continues to tell me that my "trial period has expired" and
      asks for the Registration Code. I input the code; it says, "restart
      program". I restart IonoProbe and the above cycle repeats.

      I did an "Add/Remove Programs"; I even deleted the Regedit Key for
      IonoProbe. Still the same problem.

      HELP!
    • James Streible
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2006
        Don't know. Mine worked first time. You did "Copy and Paste" the
        Registration Key?

        Craig Sharrow wrote:

        > I purchased BandMaster, DXAtlas and IonoProbe. Installed registration
        > codes for each of the 3 programs.
        >
        > IonoProbe continues to tell me that my "trial period has expired" and
        > asks for the Registration Code. I input the code; it says, "restart
        > program". I restart IonoProbe and the above cycle repeats.
        >
        > I did an "Add/Remove Programs"; I even deleted the Regedit Key for
        > IonoProbe. Still the same problem.
        >
        > HELP!

      • Craig Sharrow
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2006
          Alex sent me a new auto-registration key. IonoProbe is now working fine.