New software: Faros
- I have just released Faros, my new automatic NCDXF beacon monitor.
- continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands;
- automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in
QRM and noise;
- measures the signal-to-noise ratio, the QSB index, and the
propagation delay of the signal;
- automatically identifies long path openings based on the signal
- has a real-time display of band conditions;
- maintains a long-term history of beacon observations;
- generates signal charts at regular intervals in a form suitable for
- generates observation logs optimized for automatic analysis.
Faros is available at http://www.dxatlas.com/Faros
73 Alex VE3NEA