Problem with Hamcap scroll bar over lat/long on Settings

  • w7zz.doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
      Recently, I complained that a scroll bar covered the latitude/longitude
      entries in the Settings menu. Several postings said there was no
      scroll bar and suggested that I reload the program. VE3NEA advised
      that the problem was due to the fact that I use a non-standard DPI
      setting, to make the readability of my screen better. Sure enough,
      that was the problem. I changed my Windows Display settings back to
      the default and the problem went away. I was able to enter the
      lat/long in the program and then went back to my old screen settings,
      which I prefer for readability. Thanks, Alex.

      73, W7ZZ