Problem with Hamcap scroll bar over lat/long on Settings

  • w7zz.doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17 10:27 PM
      Thanks to all for your posts, advising that you do not have a scroll
      bar in the lat/long windows in Settings. I will uninstall and re-
      download and see if my problem disappears. Thanks for the
      suggestions. I"ll let you all know if it works.

      W7ZZ
    • w7zz.doug
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 8:32 PM
        Recently, I complained that a scroll bar covered the latitude/longitude
        entries in the Settings menu. Several postings said there was no
        scroll bar and suggested that I reload the program. VE3NEA advised
        that the problem was due to the fact that I use a non-standard DPI
        setting, to make the readability of my screen better. Sure enough,
        that was the problem. I changed my Windows Display settings back to
        the default and the problem went away. I was able to enter the
        lat/long in the program and then went back to my old screen settings,
        which I prefer for readability. Thanks, Alex.

        73, W7ZZ