HamCap 1.4

  • Mike Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
      G'day,

      Further to my comments about HamCap 1.4 not updating the .ini file. I can
      shut it down on the PC which is left running and open it up again and hour
      later and most of the time the "pre compute maps" data isn't restored and
      any changes to the antenna selected are lost. This I think rules out disc
      write back delays. Neither have I updated Ionoprobe data in between time.

      Ref the lingering path track in DX-Atlas 2.25. For me this hasn't
      occurred with prior versions. I have gone back to using 2.24.

      Regards,

      Mike VP8NO