Re: [dxatlas] HamCap 1.4

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi Mike,

      > I'm currently having a problem with HamCap 1.4. I have installed it on a
      > new PC (WinXP Professional) and it stubbornly refuses to update its .ini
      > file.

      If the ini file is not marked as read-only and does not require privileges
      to write to it, HamCap should not have any problems saving its settings.
      Make sure that you close the program before you shut down the system, or
      HamCap may not have a chance to save the settings.

      > Also in DX Atlas 2.25 the old great circle dotted line hangs up for a few
      > seconds after moving the cursor to a new location resulting in two dotted
      > lines. I thought this was at first due to my old PC a 700MHz P3 engine
      > not having the power to cope but the same happens on the new 3+GHz P4.
      > Version 2.24 is OK.

      This problem existed in all previous versions, and I have never been able to
      fix it.
      Fortunately, it has only aesthetic impact and does not affect program's
      accuracy.