dxnode

  • kc2cwt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2006
      Hello dxatlas,

      Is thair a way to chage were you get your spots from , I would like
      to get them from my dxnode

      --
      Best regards,
      kc2cwt mailto:kc2cwt@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2006
        Yes, I am curious about this function as well. Also, from what site
        does Band Master pull it's information from?

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, kc2cwt <kc2cwt@...> wrote:

        > Hello dxatlas,
        >
        > Is thair a way to chage were you get your spots from , I would like
        > to get them from my dxnode
        >

        > --
        > Best regards,
        > kc2cwt mailto:kc2cwt@...

      • kc2cwt1
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "kc0rdg" <kc0rdg@...> wrote:

          > Yes, I am curious about this function as well. Also, from what site
          > does Band Master pull it's information from?
          >
          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, kc2cwt <kc2cwt@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello dxatlas,
          > >
          > > Is thair a way to chage were you get your spots from , I would like
          > > to get them from my dxnode
          > >

          > > --
          > > Best regards,
          > > kc2cwt mailto:kc2cwt@

          I would like to get my dx spots from my dx node kc2cwt.net:7300 this
          way all my filting is set up .
          Have a good day

          Bob kc2cwt