Re: [dxatlas] Band Master to DxAtlas - details in Atlas

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hello,

      Click on the spot in the Atlas to find it in the spot list of Band Master
      and see its details.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
        Alex,

        Well, this sort of works if you shrink DXAtlas so both are on screen -
        not very clean however - if there are a lot of spots in that band, it
        can be difficult to find the particular call you are looking for.

        2 suggestions for improvements
        1. when you hover the mouse over a spot in DXAtlas it gives you the
        times, spotter and any spot comments - how about adding the frequency
        to this and then no need to go back to BandMaster and sort thru a full
        screen to find where this one is
        2. The Great Circle plots are great - really a great way to see what
        paths are open. However, when there is a lot of activity it can get a
        bit cluttered and hard to trace who is talking to who - it would be
        great if when you hovered over the spotter the spot data comes up,
        just like it does when you hover over the station that is spotted.

        One other question - I would like to demonstrate this system at my
        radio club - particularly the integration of BandMaster and DXAtlas -
        the problem is there is no internet connection there - I need a demo -
        is there anyway to have BandMaster store it's spots into a file and
        then read that file later so that I can have some spots to transfer to
        DXAtlas for the demo?

        Thanks for your support.

        Dennis AI8P