CW Audio MP3 files

  • olenilves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hello group,
      I think that many others also are interested in listening high end
      guys (top 100...) audio files for brain training.
      This group could be a perferct place to share your CW audio MP3 files
      generated automatically by Morse Runner. For me it is quite a hard
      task to find MP3,40-60wpm CW audio files in internet, since now
      negative result.
      I hope that Alex have some files, hopefully he could load these in to
      the Files section.

      73 de Andres
      ES1AN