Re: Ionoprobe & IE7

  • martinbradford2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
      Indeed - if you check the NOAA web site, you will see that their
      graphs stop at just about the same time as the Ionoprobe graphs. No
      explaination there, but no updates since around 14:00 UTC on the
      8th...

      Martin

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mauno Ritola"

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
        > Indeed - if you check the NOAA web site, you will see that their
        > graphs stop at just about the same time as the Ionoprobe graphs. No
        > explaination there, but no updates since around 14:00 UTC on the
        > 8th...

        The problem is at the NOAA web site. This happened a few times before, but
        the NOAA guys have always fixed the problem within 2-3 days.

        73 Alex VE3NEA
      • Mauno Ritola
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
          Now it's OK.