Re: [dxatlas] Re: Ionoprobe & IE7

  • Mauno Ritola
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
      It seems that the trouble is at the source of information, also some other
      services of NOAA have not been updated since Saturday.

      Best regards,

      Mauno

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
        Indeed - if you check the NOAA web site, you will see that their
        graphs stop at just about the same time as the Ionoprobe graphs. No
        explaination there, but no updates since around 14:00 UTC on the
        8th...

        Martin

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mauno Ritola"

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
          > Indeed - if you check the NOAA web site, you will see that their
          > graphs stop at just about the same time as the Ionoprobe graphs. No
          > explaination there, but no updates since around 14:00 UTC on the
          > 8th...

          The problem is at the NOAA web site. This happened a few times before, but
          the NOAA guys have always fixed the problem within 2-3 days.

          73 Alex VE3NEA
        • Mauno Ritola
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
            Now it's OK.