Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe & IE7

  • martinbradford2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      My Ionoprobe stopped receiving data a couple of days ago and I am
      still on IE6. I don't use a proxy either... I assumed that it was a
      problem at the NOAA site since the history graphs show that it was
      not a sudden total failure - it stopped receiving Auroral Activity,
      Kp Index, Proton Flux and XRay flux all around 12:00 UTC on the 8th
      Oct but carried on getting Effective SSNs till about 19:00 UTC. Then
      there was nothing for a while - it successfully downloaded Auroral
      Activity for a few hours in the early hours of the 9th and got a few
      XRay flux records around 14:00 on the 9th. Nothing since!

      Martin (G8FXC)

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>