Re: [dxatlas] DX Atlas 2.21

  • Ron M. Philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2003
      Although I am a registered Iam unable to download 2.21

      Anyone else having a problem?

      Ron
      VE7NS

      Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA wrote:

      > DX Atlas 2.21 is available.
      >
      > New in this version:
      >
      > - pin annotation function;
      > - Continue button fixed;
      > - COM interface extended.
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1708396379:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178293&partid=3170658>

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

    • VE3NEA
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2003
        Hi Ron,

        To test the download, I opened http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp and
        clicked on the Download DX Atlas 2.21 link. 15 s later I had the file on my
        hard drive, so the link seems to be ok. Please describe in detail what you
        did to download the file, and what error message you received, I will try to
        help you.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        > Although I am a registered Iam unable to download 2.21
        > Anyone else having a problem?
        >
        > Ron
        > VE7NS
      • Ron M. Philip
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2003
          Hi Alex:

          Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried again and now have 2.21.

          73 de Ron
          VE7NS