Re: [dxatlas] Great new feature for BandMaster!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi Stan,

      Thank you for the info! The idea is great, but the callsign list is
      unofficial and pretty immature - for example, it does not include my own
      callsign, though I have been on LotW for a couple of years. I will consider
      implementing the feature when the list becomes stable, provided that HB9BZA
      allows me to use it.