Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe & IE7

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi Pat,

      I think there is no point in making changes to IonoProbe for compatibility
      with IE7 at this point since the problem is likely to be caused by a bug in
      the IE beta. When IE7 is officially released, I will test IonoProbe with it
      and correct the problem if it still exists.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Since switching to Internet Explorer v7 (Beta) a few weeks ago,
      > Ionoprobe has stopped receiving updates (downloads fail). Anyone else
      > experience this? I'm wondering if it is not able to get proxy
      > information from IE7.
      >
      > 73
      > Pat
      > http://www.n0hr.com
    • martinbradford2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
        My Ionoprobe stopped receiving data a couple of days ago and I am
        still on IE6. I don't use a proxy either... I assumed that it was a
        problem at the NOAA site since the history graphs show that it was
        not a sudden total failure - it stopped receiving Auroral Activity,
        Kp Index, Proton Flux and XRay flux all around 12:00 UTC on the 8th
        Oct but carried on getting Effective SSNs till about 19:00 UTC. Then
        there was nothing for a while - it successfully downloaded Auroral
        Activity for a few hours in the early hours of the 9th and got a few
        XRay flux records around 14:00 on the 9th. Nothing since!

        Martin (G8FXC)

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>