Ionoprobe & IE7

  • rundall
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 6:26 AM
      Since switching to Internet Explorer v7 (Beta) a few weeks ago,
      Ionoprobe has stopped receiving updates (downloads fail). Anyone else
      experience this? I'm wondering if it is not able to get proxy
      information from IE7.

      73
      Pat
      http://www.n0hr.com
    • Linda Maude
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "rundall" <n0hr@a...> wrote:

        > Since switching to Internet Explorer v7 (Beta) a few weeks ago,
        > Ionoprobe has stopped receiving updates (downloads fail). Anyone else
        > experience this? I'm wondering if it is not able to get proxy
        > information from IE7.
        >
        > 73
        > Pat
        > http://www.n0hr.com

        Same here, but i dont use IE, i use firefox 1.0.7
        Linda g0ylm
        http://www.gb7mbc.net