New MR audio

  • rw3gu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2005
      Hi
      New MR record audio:
      http://www.qsl.net/rw3gu/morserunner.htm

      73!
      RW3GU
    • bill_w4zv
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2005
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "rw3gu" <stopsmoke1@y...> wrote:

        > New MR record audio:
        > http://www.qsl.net/rw3gu/morserunner.htm

        WOW! Incredible job Valery! Thank you for posting both your log and
        the audio. You must have the best ears in the world to pick out so
        many calls in the QSB and QRN at 60 WPM! And also my congratulations
        on your very low error rate for those QRQ exchanges.

        You are my hero OM!

        73, Bill W4ZV
      • Mario
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005
          Bill, I always thought your hero was Orion (made in USA :-).

          I try to stay amongst Top 100 at age 60+.
          YU's with a lot of free time are ahead of me.

          73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU