DX Atlas 2.21

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18 1:33 PM
      DX Atlas 2.21 is available.

      New in this version:

      - pin annotation function;
      - Continue button fixed;
      - COM interface extended.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Ron M. Philip
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18 5:52 PM
        Although I am a registered Iam unable to download 2.21

        Anyone else having a problem?

        Ron
        VE7NS

        Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA wrote:

        > DX Atlas 2.21 is available.
        >
        > New in this version:
        >
        > - pin annotation function;
        > - Continue button fixed;
        > - COM interface extended.
        >
        > 73 Alex VE3NEA
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1708396379:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178293&partid=3170658>

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

      • VE3NEA
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18 6:58 PM
          Hi Ron,

          To test the download, I opened http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp and
          clicked on the Download DX Atlas 2.21 link. 15 s later I had the file on my
          hard drive, so the link seems to be ok. Please describe in detail what you
          did to download the file, and what error message you received, I will try to
          help you.

          73 Alex VE3NEA

          > Although I am a registered Iam unable to download 2.21
          > Anyone else having a problem?
          >
          > Ron
          > VE7NS
        • Ron M. Philip
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18 7:41 PM
            Hi Alex:

            Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried again and now have 2.21.

            73 de Ron
            VE7NS