Re: [dxatlas] CW SKIMMER

  • Michael Carter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
      Here is more information that may help:
      After
      List index out of bounds. (0)

      Then get:
      Access violation at address 00507E9A in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000000.

      Access violation at address 0050985F in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 0000000C.

      Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000050.

      Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000000.

      Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
      address 00000000.

      Dell 531 3Gb RAM
      Realtek High Definition Audio Properties:
      Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp
      Driver Date: 1/24/2008
      Driver Version: 6.0.1.5555

      I have also tried the previous driver to this one to no avail.

      Any help is appreciated

      73,

      Mike NT5DX

      On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Mike <mtcart50@...> wrote:

      > When I start CW Skimmer up I get a box that says:
      >
      > List index out of bounds. (0)
      >
      > I've tried to install and uninstall several times... Windows Vista 32.
      >
      > HELP

    • Alex VE3NEA
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
        Dear Michael,

        Please make sure that you run CW Skimmer on a system that meets the system
        requirements for this program. For support, please email me directly. Support is
        provided ONLY VIA EMAIL.