CW SKIMMER

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
      When I start CW Skimmer up I get a box that says:

      List index out of bounds. (0)

      I've tried to install and uninstall several times... Windows Vista 32.

      HELP
    • Michael Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
        Here is more information that may help:
        After
        List index out of bounds. (0)

        Then get:
        Access violation at address 00507E9A in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
        address 00000000.

        Access violation at address 0050985F in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
        address 0000000C.

        Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
        address 00000050.

        Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
        address 00000000.

        Access violation at address 00509FC2 in module 'CwSkimmer.exe'. Read of
        address 00000000.

        Dell 531 3Gb RAM
        Realtek High Definition Audio Properties:
        Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp
        Driver Date: 1/24/2008
        Driver Version: 6.0.1.5555

        I have also tried the previous driver to this one to no avail.

        Any help is appreciated

        73,

        Mike NT5DX

        On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Mike <mtcart50@...> wrote:

        > When I start CW Skimmer up I get a box that says:
        >
        > List index out of bounds. (0)
        >
        > I've tried to install and uninstall several times... Windows Vista 32.
        >
        > HELP

      • Alex VE3NEA
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
          Dear Michael,

          Please make sure that you run CW Skimmer on a system that meets the system
          requirements for this program. For support, please email me directly. Support is
          provided ONLY VIA EMAIL.