Re: [dxatlas] HamCap 1.8

  • Felipe Ceglia
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19 1:27 PM
      Cant it check, and just in case ionoprpbe is not available, drop the option?

      73,

      Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
      PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
      http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com

      2011/3/19 Alex VE3NEA <alshovk@...>:
      > Hi Felipe,
      >
      > No, this option cannot be saved, because there is no guarantee that IonoProbe
      > will be installed next time you start HamCap.
      >
      > Alex

    • Mark Blanton
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19 2:33 PM
        Seems to run OK for me. Windows XP Pro SP3

        Mark