Re: [dxatlas] HamCap 1.8

  • Felipe Ceglia
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
      Hi Alex,

      Is there a way to have hamcap to remember the "use ionocap" setting?

      Every time I launch it I have to click that.

      73,

      Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
      PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
      http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com

      2011/3/17 ALEX <alshovk@...>

      > I have released HamCap 1.8 designed to run on Windows 7. HamCap is
      > freeware. Grab a copy at www.dxaltas.com/Download.asp .

    • Alex VE3NEA
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
        Hi Felipe,

        No, this option cannot be saved, because there is no guarantee that IonoProbe
        will be installed next time you start HamCap.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
          Yes

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
            Cant it check, and just in case ionoprpbe is not available, drop the option?

            2011/3/19 Alex VE3NEA <alshovk@...>:
            > Hi Felipe,
            >
            > No, this option cannot be saved, because there is no guarantee that IonoProbe
            > will be installed next time you start HamCap.
            >
            > Alex

          • Mark Blanton
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
              Seems to run OK for me. Windows XP Pro SP3

              Mark