Rocky 3.7 crash & audio crackling

  • grumpyom2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 6:30 AM
      I've completed building the RX portion of Ensemble RXTX. Works fine with Rocky v3.32 (no multi-freq support naturally), PSDR & SDR Radio. With Rocky 3.7 I get severe crackling typical when you need a larger buffer. Tried both external USB and internal cards, same results. Program crashes when I access the soundcard info even with no Ensemble attached. System: 1.7Ghz laptop, XP sp3. Any clues? Thanks Gary K3OS