QS1R and Skimmer Server

  • Mike Fatchett W0MU
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
      If there a way to ask or tell the server to change the skimmed bands by
      time?

      I currently skim 10,12,15,17,20,30,40. After dark it would be nice to
      be able to automatically switch out 10 and 12 for 80 and 160.

      I suppose I could load two instances of the program with the different
      bands and use a script to stop and start them.

      W0MU
    • Wes Cosand
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
        I have done this for some time with a mouse macro using AutoHotKey and
        Windows Scheduled Tasks. It may not be elegant but it works on my dedicated
        Skimmer machine.

        Wes, WZ7I

        --
        Wes Cosand, Ph.D.