Re: [dxatlas] Re: Bandmaster 1.51 gets no downloads after Win7 SP1 upgrade

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
      Same here, set rank to 4.
      I panicked until I found the cure.

      Dan Schaaf

      ==================================
      K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
      Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
      NOBSKA www.nobska.net
      ==================================

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ghbyrkit
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:07 AM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Re: Bandmaster 1.51 gets no downloads after Win7 SP1 upgrade

      Dear Zack
      Same thing happened to me on WinXP SP3... It's not clear in the help file, but go edit your filter to choose 'DXCC needed rank' of 4. This will likely cure your problem. Also make sure that your bandplan is properly set.

      Vy 73,
      George K9TRV

    • vtnn43e48073
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
        It was set to DXCC 4.
        However web downloads constantly disables itself. If I enable it downloads start and then it disables by itself and I constantly have to enable it. Am I missing something here?