Bandmaster 1.51 gets no downloads after Win7 SP1 upgrade

  • vtnn43e48073
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11 5:06 AM
      Upgraded my PC to Win7 SP but now Bandmaster 1.51 get no spots. Nothing ever show up in the Spot List. If I click on enable the web download it disables after a minute or so and no data ever comes down.

      Any idea what is wrong here a and how to fix it?

      Thanks
      Zack
      N8FNR
    • ghbyrkit
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11 6:07 AM
        Dear Zack
        Same thing happened to me on WinXP SP3... It's not clear in the help file, but go edit your filter to choose 'DXCC needed rank' of 4. This will likely cure your problem. Also make sure that your bandplan is properly set.

        Vy 73,
        George K9TRV
      • Dan Schaaf
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11 6:10 AM
          Same here, set rank to 4.
          I panicked until I found the cure.

          Dan Schaaf

          K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
          Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
          NOBSKA www.nobska.net

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11 7:55 AM
            It was set to DXCC 4.
            However web downloads constantly disables itself. If I enable it downloads start and then it disables by itself and I constantly have to enable it. Am I missing something here?