Ham Cap 1.71 UI disappears

  • ghbyrkit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 8:43 AM
      I've got a bit of a problem on my WinXP SP3 machine, with a quad-core I7 processor, 2gb ram, and lots of disk. It's patched up to date via Microsoft update.

      The problem that I have is that the UI for HamCap often disappears, additionally, that HamCap may NOT perform its update on the hour. These are possibly different problems.

      The only way for me to re-gain the UI is to use Task Manager to kill HamCap.exe (which is still running...) and re-launch HamCap.

      Any idea what/why this is happening and/or what I can do about it? If it's a bug, what information can I supply to Alex to help him identify the problem and maybe fix it?

      I'm a very happy user of DXAtlas, BandMaster, IonoProbe and HamCap.

      Vy 73,
      George Byrkit, K9TRV