RE: [dxatlas] IonoProbe. Since upgrade no download.

  • F6HBW
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 11:49 AM
      Hi Rob,

      I have the same configuration but all is ok with the new version.

      JM F6HBW

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4 8:45 AM
        Thanks for replying.

        I've reinstalled v 1.38 (first uninstalled it) and it still doesn't operate. It's
        a bit different though: it pretends to have downloaded, but when I hover over the green tick,
        it says "0 downloads, 0 errors".

        After a while the clock icon appears, and when I hover over that I get a balloon
        stating that it takes a couple million minutes for the next d/L.

        All the time the graphs and report fields stay empty. I've deleted the IonoProbe
        associated files in Application Data, restarted, but same.

        Checked firewall settings: IonoProbe is there and has no restrictions.

        When I start IonoProbe from whithin HamCap, it seems to project real time data,
        but that only seems to be.

        See if I can find previous version, because that worked fine AFAIK.

        Bye for now,

        Rob, PA3CNT

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "F6HBW" <f6hbw@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rob,
        >

        > I have the same configuration but all is ok with the new version.
        >
        > JM F6HBW
        >

        > _____

      • Rob
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5 11:25 AM
          Now I've uninstalled v 1.38 and reinstalled 1.36. It downloaded some, but not all data. 4 of 21 failed.
          But at least I got a bit of IonoProbe back to work with.

          Bye for now

          Rob, PA3CNT