New Rocky not starting

  • Bob Cutter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      I have an Acer with stereo sound card that I have used with WSPR and
      PSDR. OS in Win7.

      Rocky loads OK and I believe set up is correct but when started all I
      get is a green line at screen bottom and no signal indication or audio.

      I want to use Rocky for CW and PSK.

      Any suggestions?

      73, Bob KIØG
    • caepant
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 12:23 PM
        Exactly the same happening here as well. Tried on two different PC's, both running Win7.

        Viv
        GW4HDF