Faros 1.4

  • ALEX
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 2:49 PM
      Faros 1.4 has been released. This version is designed to work on Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit. The update is free for the registered users, all others have a new 30-day trial period.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Bert - W0RSB
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26 2:09 PM
        Any changes other than that?

        It already does exactly what it's supposed to do on XP, so I can't
        imagine any :-)