Re: NO Time Zone Data ?

  • log2112
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2011
      hello:
      open the menu on the "Show Labels" button and make sure the "Active Lables" option is chosen.
      73 and Bast DX from EL29kn

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "xesgranted" <benonmsn@...> wrote:

      > Where is this update? What's it called?

    • Alex VE3NEA
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
        Here is a direct download link:
        (http://dxatlas.com/DxAtlas/Files/DxAtlasTables.zip)

            I also have a copt of the Prefix File.this has the time zone info in it.(if that is what you meant).It is also avaliable from the DX Atlas Download page as well
            73 and Best DX from EL29kn