Re: NO Time Zone Data ?

  • xesgranted
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2011
      Where is this update? What's it called?
    • log2112
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2011
        hello:
        open the menu on the "Show Labels" button and make sure the "Active Lables" option is chosen.
        73 and Bast DX from EL29kn

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "xesgranted" <benonmsn@...> wrote:

        > Where is this update? What's it called?

      • Alex VE3NEA
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
          Here is a direct download link:
          (http://dxatlas.com/DxAtlas/Files/DxAtlasTables.zip)

              I also have a copt of the Prefix File.this has the time zone info in it.(if that is what you meant).It is also avaliable from the DX Atlas Download page as well
              73 and Best DX from EL29kn