RE: [dxatlas] Band Master 1.51

  • Michael G. Carper
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2011
      I just want to thank Alex for working with me on this. Since I got BM back
      on my system, I've already "worked a new one" that I wouldn't have pulled
      in, if not for BM.

      I strongly encourage folks to support Alex. I work with other developers,
      but Alex really cares about his products and about making sure that you all
      continue to enjoy them.

      Thanks, Alex!

      Mike, WA9PIE