Re: Rocky / SSB

  • frederico_gaiaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
      Hello, any news from this magnific programm?
      no Problem if we have to pay for a version with SSB.
      I use for SDR only this magnific programm.

      73'
      DM3FG / CT7ABA

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Roselaar" <pa3fun@...> wrote:

      > Hi Alex,
      > Do yo uave any prognosis when SSB-modes will be supported by Rocky?
      > Sorry for this very simple question - I just could not find an answer
      > to it within the group-messages.

    • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2011
        Hi Fredrico,

        You can ask on the Ham-Software mailing list at
        http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/ham-software

        If you find a new release announcement group, please let me know.

        73 de ZR1HPC
        Hylton
        Ham-Software Moderator