Re: [dxatlas] Bandmaster 1.5

  • Lorenzo IK0HFO
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2011
      Dear Alex
      i sent u my report about the problem with 1.5....
      i had 1.44 that was working very well....i seen 1.5 on web site ....i
      thought "now i upgrade!!" ....
      i removed from my pc old version (as usually) and install as
      administrator (win 7 ultimate my S.O.)
      installation procedure finished....i seen read.me file....and seen on
      systray the band master icon
      ....for a few seconds ....after ...nothing .....the program not run not
      start ....
      This is the story .... (for the group i wrote u also direct)
      is it possible to have older version (1.44) ???
      i think it it better for me and others with same or similar problems ...
      do u mean??
      Regards
      Lorenzo
      IK0HFO