Re: [dxatlas] Re: Band Master 1.5

  • Alex VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 11, 2011
      Dear VE2XK,

      When I received your posting, I checked the spot list and could not see any 17M
      spots. Moreover, only one 15M spot appeared on the list. A few minutes later 3
      stations were spotted on 17M, but the 15M spot expired. At this level of solar
      activity, it is not uncommon to see no spots on a particular higher band from
      time to time. Please watch your spot list for a while and let me know if you
      still think there is a software-related problem.

      I am not sure what you mean by selecting "more cluster". If you want to select
      more than two Telnet servers at a time, then this cannot be done. I have
      received angry messages from the server administrators demanding that I do not
      allow connection to multiple clusters in my software, and I set a limit of 2
      concurrent connections.

      Please send your further correspondence to my direct email.

      Let me remind to all customers that I provide support via email. This forum is
      only for user-to-user communication, not for support requests.

      I try to install the version 1.44 and have the same problem too.
      Nothing from 17m appear and i'm not able to select more cluster on the list and
      save them too.
      Curious !!