Score new Record?

  • Eric - VE3GSI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 9:10 AM
      Alex,
      I have noticed several times now that after a competition run I am
      congratulated on a new record. Yet if I go to the Web Site the posted score
      is higher then the one on my screen. I.E.: Web post score = 13356, my new
      verified score = 12584.

      Is this normal? Are others seeing this too?

      Also, what happens if I do submit a lower score - do I lose points?

      73 Eric - VE3GSI