Re: [dxatlas] BandMaster 1.5 and split operation

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hi Bert,

      I have looked at the OmniVII ini file and did not find any commands that
      specify which VFO will be used for RX and TX. Without these commands, the
      radio cannot be properly set up for the split mode even thought the Split
      function can be enabled.

      Alex

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        Thanks; I thought it might be something like that.

        I've downloaded the specs for the OmniRig ini files and if I
        can make my O7 work, I'll send you the changes.